All Etxeondo’s chamois have been exclusively developed by us, for us. Using the latest generation of highly elastic, breathable, anti-bacterial materials, Etxeondo has created a range of chamois that move with the rider, blending protection with class-leading comfort and durability. Positioned with absolute precision and stitched with painstaking attention to detail, Etxeondo has the ideal chamois for every rider. Which is yours?
The Rolls Royce of chamois.
- Multiple panels of indented memory foam that move independently with the body, ensuring excellent weight distribution and shock absorption.
- Carbon blended microfibre fabric that reduces friction and improves moisture control, minimizing hot spots.
- Seamless construction for greater comfort.
Originally developed for use in the groundbreaking Feather bibshort and now used exclusively in the 114 gram Mendi lightweight bibshort.
- A unique, pearl-shaped, high-density insert.
- Perfect for long rides in hot weather, when lightweight and breathability are key.
- Made with E.I.T microfibre, featuring a double layer structure that helps collect and expel moisture.
- The summer choice of Team Sunweb.
Designed to offer maximum comfort.
- High-density foam offers the best possible shock absorption, particularly protecting the hip and pelvic bones and leaving the perineal region free of pressure.
- A revolutionary shape ensures maximum elasticity and freedom of movement.
- Exterior foam perforated for greater ventilation and moisture control.
Ultimate performance in the most demanding conditions.
- The same multi-panel, seamless construction as Carbono.
- The trusted choice of the male professionals of Team Sunweb.
- Urraki, named after a climb in the Basque Country, is favoured by a number of World Tour riders who ride for non-Etxeondo equipped team.